Monday, November 21, 2011

Full Disclosure, Part 1.

Daniel's story begins in early 2007.  Daniel was always someone I was aware of, he was an acquaintance of several of my friends.  One night he was out drinking, and I asked him to play "Captain Save-a-ho" and keep this creeper off the trail of a friend and I.  As we were driving him home, it became clear that there may have been a spark there.  Well, knowing we were dropping this man off at the home he shared with his wife, I thought nothing of it.

Until the next weekend, when I ended up taking his man back to my apartment after a night of drinking.

My conscience was clear, up until I woke up in the morning, and he was still there.  After all, I wasn't the one cheating. We parted ways and went about out lives.  There were uncomfortable passings and exchanges, but life goes on.

A year or so went by, and I started my new job; where he was a supervisor in another department.  Our paths didn't cross very often and I made sure of it. 

Until the just before Christmas 2009, one fateful night, after a long night at work, he ended up bumping into a group of my friends and I at a local tavern.  As he knew everyone in the group and he was flying solo, he joined in the shenanigans.  After parting ways at bar close, he contacted me through good old Facebook.  30 minutes later, he was on my couch.

Almost proud of myself, I sent him on his way around 4 am.  I gave myself bonus points for a repeat visitor that was now essentially my boss. Sex points +2.  Add 2 more points for the fact that I was also his wife's boss, essentially. (**face palm**).

No comments: